Monday 27 April 2015

Happy Mother’s Day Messages, Quotes Saying for mom

Check out the latest collection of Mother’s Day Quotes, Pictures, wishes and cards. If you respect your mother then feel free to share it with your mother.As we all know, Mothers Day is celebrated every year on 2nd Sunday of May. Mothers Day is a international Mothers Day which is dedicated to Mothers. We have huge storage of images, wallpapers, pictures, wishes, SMS, Sayings on Mothers Day. Select one of the best Image, Picture, SMS, Wishes and send to your Mother womens. 
Enchant your mom with simple and heart-touching Mother's Day SMS! Explore our splendid SMS collection of Mothers Day and express your deep love for the epitome of affection and care. 

Mothers Day quotes in Hindi   

Pyar karna koi tumse seekhe
Pyar karana koi tumse seekhe
Tum mamta ki murat hi nahi,
Sab ke dil ka ek tukda ho
Main kehti hun Maa,
Tum hamesha aisi hi rehna.

Meri pyar ki list mein hai sirf tumhara naam
Selection ki bhi list mein hai sirf tumhara naam
Tum hi meri maa aur meri dost ho
Mera pyaar hamesha tumhare saath ho.

Maa ki mumta kaun bhulaye,
Kaun bhula sakhta woh pyaar,
Kis tarah bataun kaise ji rahae hum,
Tu toh baitee pardesh mein,
Gale tujhe kaise lagaun,
Lekin bhej raha hae pyaar ish sms mein,
Tera betta meri pyari maa...

Mothers Day SMS in English

God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.
Happy Mother's Day!!

############################

"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold,
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
Mothers Day "R" means right, and right she'll always be.
Happy Mothers Day

#############################

Once upon a memory
Someone wiped away a tear
Held me close and loved me,
Thank you, Mother dear.
happy Mothers day.

###############################

The Miracle of Life nurtured by a woman who gave us love and sacrifice...MOTHER
Happy Mothers Day!!

For the best mom
who always had a smile for me
I know we may be far apart right now
So here's a great big hug and kiss
Happy Mother's Day

#########################

When you feel you are alone in the crowd,
When you think No.1 can understand you,
When your love is rejected by others,
& when you hate your Life,
Just close your eyes, & see, her face who loves you
more than any 1 else,
who care for you in loneliness,
& dies when you cry.
She is no 1, but your sweet loving mother.
Love your mom first and always.
Happy Mothers Day.

######################

I take this opportunity to thank you for your immeasurable contribution to my life.
Thank you Mom! And wish you a Very Happy Mother's Day!
You've seen me laugh
You've seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But thanks and I love you
Happy Mother's Day.

###########################

I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.- Abraham Lincoln

############################

“M” is for the million things she gave me,

“O” means only that she’s growing old,

“T” is for the tears she shed to save me,”H” is for her heart of purest gold;

“E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining,

“R” means right, and right she’ll always be,

Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER,”

A word that means the world to me.

####################

I got to grow up with a mother who taught me to believe in me.

####################

My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.-Michael Jordon.

######################

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan

#############################

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont

############################

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
~William Goldsmith Brown

#################################

If you have a mom, there is nowhere you are likely to go where a prayer has not already been. ~Robert Brault, rbrault.blogspot.com

################################

A suburban mother’s role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after. ~Peter De Vries

#################################

If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam. ~Lord Langdale (Henry Bickersteth)

###################################

Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. ~Author Unknown

##########################

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh


All mothers are working mothers. ~Author Unknown


When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty

##############

Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. ~Marion C. Garretty, quoted in A Little Spoonful of Chicken Soup for the Mother’s Soul

####################

Mother — that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries. ~T. DeWitt Talmage

#########

A mother is a mother still,
The holiest thing alive.
~Samuel Taylor Coleridge

####################

The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men — from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

######################

God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. ~Jewish Proverb

######################

A mother understands what a child does not say. ~Author Unknown

########################

I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~Abraham Lincoln

##################

It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge. ~Phyllis Diller

#####################

Woman in the home has not yet lost her dignity, in spite of Mother’s Day, with its offensive implication that our love needs an annual nudging, like our enthusiasm for the battle of Bunker Hill. ~John Erskine

###################

Women’s Liberation is just a lot of foolishness. It’s the men who are discriminated against. They can’t bear children. And no one’s likely to do anything about that. ~Golda Meir

#####################

A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb

####################

Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children, and no theories. ~John Wilmot

#################

Who fed me from her gentle breast
And hushed me in her arms to rest,
And on my cheek sweet kisses prest?
My Mother.
~Ann Taylor

####################

Who ran to help me when I fell,
And would some pretty story tell,
Or kiss the place to make it well?
My mother.
~Ann Taylor

#########################

A mother’s heart is a patchwork of love. ~Author Unknown

#######################

On Mother’s Day I have written a poem for you. In the interest of poetic economy and truth, I have succeeded in concentrating my deepest feelings and beliefs into two perfectly crafted lines:
You’re my mother,
I would have no other!
~Forest Houtenschil

#############################

Mom, when thoughts of you are in our hearts, we are never far from home. ~Author Unknown

#######################

Children are a great comfort in your old age — and they help you reach it faster, too. ~Lionel Kauffman

##############################

Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray

#############################

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. ~Washington Irving

#########################

This heart, my own dear mother, bends,
With love’s true instinct, back to thee!
~Thomas Moore

#####################################

Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children. ~Sam Levenson













3 comments:

  1. Awesome Mothers quotes and messages, Many Many Birthday wishes to mother Because she is every thing we can share with

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful Mother Quotes and messages , Many Birthday wishes to you. I wish you joy and happiness in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Mother messages and Quotes, Special Celebrations always give Special Happy Birthday Wishes...have more wonderful day :

    ReplyDelete

Bunny