Wednesday 29 April 2015

Mother's Day Quotes From Daughter and Son

Here the best Mothers Day Quotes,messages, Poems for writing in mothers Day Cards. I've Collected Best collection for u, it can be think of what can u be write in your gifts and greetings. Here i divided category for daughter and son , so you can choose easily which message you want to select. When you want to brighten your Mom's day write anything with beautiful line here.


Happy Mother's Day Messages From Daughter

From being my beautiful baby girl to becoming a beautiful woman, I've watched you, loved you, and admired you more than you'll ever know. Happy Mother's Day, Daughter!

Seeing you be the mother that I've always known you could be makes me more proud of you than you'll ever know! Happy Mother's Day, Daughter!

May your day be filled with sweetness, happiness, and everything that you love! Happy Mother's Day!

You have taken your role of motherhood to beautiful heights. Kudos to you, Daughter! Happy Mother's Day!

You are beautiful, inside and out. That's what makes loving you so easy for our family. Happy Mother's Day, Daughter!

Life is full of opportunities and times of joy. May the life that you've built with your family be full of the great, the wonderful, and the beautiful! Happy Mother's Day To You!

Where did the time go? One day you were my little one and the next day, it seemed, you had your own little one. I've loved every minute of having you in my life and wish you that same happiness with your own family. Happy Mother's Day!

There is so much that you deserve in this life for your work as a mother. I am wishing you those things and more! Happy Mother's Day, Daughter!

May every wonderful thing that you desire be yours today and always! Happy Mother's Day, Daughter!

Happy Mother's Day Messages From Son

Mother is God
Mother is love
Mother is Master
Mother is strength
No Mother, No life on the earth
Happy Mother’s day my dear mom!

Mother is heaven
Mother is happiness
Mother is health and wealth
Live is Mother, Mother is life
Happy Mother’s day 2015!

In my laugh
In my cry
In my happy
Always you are there with me
So I love You my dear Mother
Happy Mother’s day!

I am child
You teach me how to walk
How to speak, How to eat
How to play, how to sleep
Happy Mother’s day My dear Mother!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bunny