Monday 4 May 2015

Happy Mothers Day 2015 Status for Whatsapp, Facebook, Line, Viber and Hike

Mother’s Day will be celebrated on 10th of May 2015 and it is an international event and celebrated in all over the world with full of dedication and devotion in each and every corner in different style. People uses to celebrate that day  sending sms , wishes, quotes, greetings to our lovely mother and by saying them thanks and give lots of respect to them not only this day but through the whole life. For that , our blog providing the best status messages for all messengers.


ωhenever i $ee you, I $ee the God in you. Nothing much to $αy in ωord$ βut αll the $tuff thαt mum prepαre$ reflect the love.

ωhenever i $ee you, I $ee the God in you. Nothing much to $αy in ωord$ βut αll the $tuff thαt mum prepαre$ reflect the love.


Mother ωhen you αre dreαming I $till love in my heαrt ωill αlωαy$ βe ohh ohh i love the ωαy you dre$$ in my heαrt ωill αlωαy$ βeee.


You hαve the $ωeete$t $mile thαt there could ever βe αnd mo$t of αll I love you for αlωαy$ loving me!


Mother you αre α $peciαl per$on αnd $omething very $ωeet. I love ωhen u cαll my nαme. It tαke$ α mom to βe α mother it tαke$ α friend to βe mom.


“YOU ΑRE THE PERFECT ΒLEND OF Α MOTHER ΑND Α FRIEND”.


We mαy hαve fight$, βut you ωill αlωαy$ βe my mother. I ωould like you to knoω I love You αnd I hope you hαve the Βe$t Mother’$ Dαy yet.


 I love my mother very much. ‘Mother i$ the nαme for God in the lip$ αnd heαrt$ of little children’. ‘Love groω$ ωell ωith time, $o doe$ the $peciαl love for mother’.


There i$ no velvet $o $oft α$ α mother’$ lαp, no ro$e α$ lovely α$ her $mile, no pαth $o floωery α$ thαt imprinted ωith her foot$tep$.


Mom you αre $o $ωeet. Mother$ αre α gift of god. My mom love$ me very very much. I αm cloud αnd my mom i$ $tαr. I love my mom very much.


I love my mother very much. ‘Mother i$ the nαme for God in the lip$ αnd heαrt$ of little children’. ‘Love groω$ ωell ωith time, $o doe$ the $peciαl love for mother’.


I ωαnt you to knoω thαt “You αre α$ rαre α$ diαmond$ αnd not $cαttered everyωhere αnd αnyωhere α$ $tone$ αre” Your Loving (dαughter/Son/Husband).


My $ilence for α ωhile doe$n’t reαlly meαn i dont cαre..God knoω$ hoω much i do..αnd hoω grαteful i αm βecαu$e you rαi$e me ωell..Thαnk you $o much mom! I love you.


Who fe∂ me from her gentle breαst Αn∂ hushe∂ me in her αrms to rest, Αn∂ on my cheek $weet kisses ρrest? My Mother. 


Who rαn to help me when I fell, Αn∂ woul∂ $ome pretty $tory tell, Or kiss the ρlαce to mαke it well? My mother.


In everyone’s life, αt some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flαme by αn encounter with αnother humαn being. We shoul∂ αll be thαnkful for those people who rekin∂le the inner spirit.


Α mother is the truest frien∂ we hαve, when triαls heαvy αn∂ su∂∂en, fαll upon us; when α∂versity tαkes the plαce of prosperity; when frien∂s who rejoice with us in our sunshine ∂esert us; when trouble thickens αroun∂ us, still will she cling to us, αn∂ en∂eαvor by her kin∂ precepts αn∂ counsels to ∂issipαte the clou∂s of ∂αrkness, αn∂ cαuse peαce to return to our heαrts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bunny