Tuesday 5 May 2015

Heart-warming Mother's Day Portraits

1)"Ethel" by Alan

"Every time I look at this shot, I am reminded of how fiercely protective, devoted and caring she was (and still is). Today, as a proud, protective and devoted father of two, I am totally thankful for all she passed on."

Image courtesy of Flickr, Alan


2)"Belkis" by Guillermo

"We are Cubans, and my mother is so special because she showed me that no work is above you and that you should respect and appreciate anybody that earns his way. She also taught us that the only thing that nobody can take away from you is what you know. Right now she is recovering from a fall and is not doing well, but her independent spirit and strength remain unshaken."


Image courtesy of Flickr, Guillermo

    3)"Hanisa Ojang" by Imran Kadir

"My mom very special to me. She's a dedicated person and has raised all her children despite being a farmer. She's never been to school but always stresses the importance of education. She's the jewel of my life."

Image courtesy of Flickr, Imran Kadir

4)"Josephine" by Dan

"My mom is special because she loves me unconditionally."


Image courtesy of Flickr, Dan

5)"Marion" by Isaac

"She is the second person that I ever called 'Mom.' Marion married my dad 10 years after my mother passed on and has always been there for us like a rock."

Image courtesy of Flickr, Isaac

6)"Joy" by Heather
"My mum is just different."

Image courtesy of Flickr, Heather

7)"Rosario" by Junior

"My mom is special because she raised 12 children (six girls, five boys) all while being a seamstress. Dad worked most of the day to support such a huge family. They were so loving and affectionate with each other that they were my model for a good marriage."

Image courtesy of Flickr, Junior

8)"Ursula" by Stefano

"My mother died a and half year ago. I believe that the smile she has is incredibly sweet. My mother is special because her unconditional love gives me strength every day."


9)"Carol" by Lauren

"She's the best mom in the world because she has the biggest, compassionate heart and she carries me through everything and spreads her love through her beautiful smile to everyone she meets. I love her very much."


Image courtesy of Flickr, Lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bunny