Monday 4 May 2015

Mother's Day 2015: 22 Famous Quotes To your special  Moms On Their Special Day


“All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” – Abraham Lincoln

“God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” – Rudyard Kipling

“Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.” – Unknown

“Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.” – Oprah Winfrey  

“I got to grow up with a mother who taught me to believe in me.” – Antonio Villaraigosa

“If nature had arranged that husbands and wives should have children alternatively, there would never be more than three in a family.” – Lawrence Housman

“All mothers are working mothers.” – Unknown

“Life began with waking up and loving my mother's face.” – George Eliot

“There is no velvet so soft as a mother's lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.” – Archibald Thompson

“A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.” – Irish Proverb

“My mother is a walking miracle.” – Leonardo DiCaprio

“Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” – Robert Browning

“A mother’s heart is a patchwork of love.” – Unknown

“Who's a boy gonna talk to if not his mother?” – Donald E. Westlake

“Children are a great comfort in your old age — and they help you reach it faster, too.” – Lionel Kauffman

“Is my mother my friend? I would have to say, first of all she is my Mother, with a capital 'M'; she's something sacred to me. I love her dearly...yes, she is also a good friend.” – Sophia Loren

“Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children.” – Sam Levenson

“Most mothers are instinctive philosophers.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe

“The one thing children wear out faster than shoes is parents.” – John J. Plomp

“A man’s work is from sun to sun, but a mother’s work is never done.” – Unknown

“With what price we pay for the glory of motherhood.” – Isadora Duncan

“Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” – Erich Fromm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bunny